St. Mary's Cathedral Church : Varanasi
Located in the cantonic area of Varanasi, St Mary Cathedral is a wonderful wonder set in the year 1854. Earlier it was known as St. Mary's Church, it achieved Cathedral status in June 1970. The current structure of the cathedral is built under the supervision of the built-in Bro. Julian Cristo, Tom, was designed by Mr. Krishna Menon and was blessed on February 11, 1993. The main attraction of this church with low tower, spiers and projecting portico, beneath the plain corneis is its doors, instead of windows and hood ventilation, it has its doors. , With two beige, each with a white plaster niche. The height of the boundary of the church is separated by the pilots in seven segments; the two outer segments of the blind door have been enriched with the blocking settings and keystone in Gibbs style. The five central bands are played down, under three plain corners, with ordinary unclaimed doors, which are alternately with two vines with white plaster marks. On each door, there is a rectangular fan protected by a flat wooden umbrella protected by the sun's glare.