Raja Ghat : Varanasi

Formerly Amrita Rao was known as Ghat, it was first built by Maratha chief Ghazirao Balaji in c.1720. It was rebuilt by Amrita Rao Pesack \ va with stone slab during 1780-1807. On the top of the steep stones, he established four temples of Amruteshwar, Vinyakeshwar, Nayaneshwar and Gangeshwar and four auxiliary temples, and in 1780, he also renovated the Prabhas Triatha.